The next Lucky13 sig...??? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Just looking to get the next siggy after the one I have now.... I thought that, if possible to work in Walther Dahl, Gunther Rall and their machines in this one, with a knight cross and a number 13 somewhere, since they both flew machines with that number....
I don't know if to use these and whatever can be found on Dahl....not much pictureswise on him or his machines...

You've got free hands to play....8) :D

The_Warrior_and_the_Wolfpack.jpg

eaglestrike.jpg

Gunther20Rall20Black2013.jpg

ColorGuntherRall.jpg

Cool Thorlifter.:D

And here my idea.Two sizes.

Attachments

• Lucky13i.gif
    Lucky13i.gif
    68.8 KB · Views: 485
  • Lucky13i1a.gif
    Lucky13i1a.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 496
There must be some weird pets living in New Jersey Njaco....I take it that the neigbours dog is in deep sh*t, right?

NEWS REPORT
SUCMYNUT NEW JERSEY
WTHC REPORTING
Reuters Dated April 3rd, 2008

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sucmynut (US)
Local residents of this sleepy little town were shocked when little Mike Hunt found his pet Chihuahua, Mr. Nubbs, dead outside his trailer, the apparent victim of a high powered rifle round.

Said the boys father, Mike Sr. "Whe all thaught da cat next doour was aktin kinda wierd of late..."

Area Law Officers are baffled by the incident, and are on the lookout for any suspicious activity. If anyone has information concerning this matter, please contact the Sherriffs Office at (213) 555-1922

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back