siggy for flyboy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, maybe we just should give him a chance of a doubt fellas. I don't mind noising any of you guys up, and the other way around, don't wanna scare this kid off the forum though...God knows kids today are not as interested in WWII as they used to be, right?

What were you guys doing at that age? :lol:

Well, maybe we just should give him a chance of a doubt fellas. I don't mind noising any of you guys up, and the other way around, don't wanna scare this kid off the forum though...God knows kids today are not as interested in WWII as they used to be, right?

Well said Jan.

{Hope my kids don't get razzed this bad! } :) :)

Thanks for the link Marcel

I just saw he's only 11 years old. Maybe we're to harsh on the boy.

Yes. All you guys are pricks. He's just trying to fit in. Let's not chase away the next generation of airplane geeks. Cut him some slack guys. I think he has played along rather well with all the beatings he has taken so far.

Hang in there flyboy. We are all nice guys once you learn the secret handshake. My only suggestion would be to do lots of listening before speaking. Asking questions is not a bad thing. Or at least it shouldn't be. We all have much to learn.

Hell my siggy was made by Les (another forum member) because I too was too stupid.

Yes. All you guys are pricks. He's just trying to fit in. Let's not chase away the next generation of airplane geeks. Cut him some slack guys. I think he has played along rather well with all the beatings he has taken so far.

Hang in there flyboy. We are all nice guys once you learn the secret handshake. My only suggestion would be to do lots of listening before speaking. Asking questions is not a bad thing. Or at least it shouldn't be. We all have much to learn.

Hell my siggy was made by Les (another forum member) because I too was too stupid.

WAS too stupid...??:shock: :lol: 8)
As good ol' Matt and boys say kiddo, just take your time and you'll fit right in there with the rest of us slightly retarded nastards as Les Almighty would have put it.
Never worry about stupid questions, the only stpuid question, is the question never asked. None of us knows everything and we all ask questions every now and then. I don't know how much that you've snooping around here at the forum, just read some of the off topic threads and you'll see what makes me, Njaco, Matt308, Heinz, Adler, Les and the rest of the gang tick...

Just hang in there and you'll see that none of us are pricks, well, not all the time anyway....:lol: :lol:

Just grab your favorite drink, sit back and enjoy the ride...8)

Hey flyboy good to have the younger guys on here...What got you in to WW11 history..??? ...

DerAdler has hammer on me a time or two at the start...So do not think your special...:lol: :lol: :lol: ...But you must understand DerAdler is just trying to keep the history strate and weed out the bozos...Can you blame him...Things are not near as dog eat dog as they were some years back ...DerAdler's a good guy.. And so is the rest of the Mob...And flyboy you did come across as a pain in the a$$ my friend...Its all good we love to have you...

I think its because we get so many on here that actually seem to be 11 yrs old that we become alittle jaded.

I'm glad that he actually hung on and has around 200 posts. And he's been getting alittle better.

And Adler I'm just as guilty. My GF has been pointing that out to me that last few days. :(

thanks lucky, I seem to be the only one in my whole dang school that actally likes WW2

Anytime fly boy...I know the feeling. Great to see that you're still around!
goggleson.gif

yea i will be for a while today so if you guys got questions i will be on till about 8:45 today.

guys i'll be back at about 7:50 tommarow i see you later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back