Army Orders Soldiers to Shed Dragon Skin or Lose SGLI! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He deserves that for being so stupid. And that just proves how useless the Afghan army is.

"No soldier ever won a war by dieing for his country. He won it by making the other b****** die for his country." Patton

Enough anti-war crap and give the boys what they need. they don't need more men: what they need is actual war specificated supplies. But, thoughs D*** white shirted pencil pusher's in washington are to uptight about cost. Which is more important. Money for the greedy currupt SoB's worrying about the cut in there pay or the hard-fought soldiers out fighting so that the currupt SoB's are able to that pay cut. I'm not talking about the Bush administration. Frankly I think they're doing a bang up job. But the media is so currupt they're even giving away the positions of are men by putting them all over the TV and for what...publicity. Sometimes I just get so fed up with this country it's pathetic. They need to stop whining and start doing their job's.

Chief said:
" they don't need more men: what they need is actual war specificated supplies.

No we need more men. Trust me I am in the US Army and spent 14 months in Tikrit, Iraq. If it were not for the fact that I was getting out soon, I would be heading over there again, very very very soon.

Our Army is spread to thin and we do not have the manpower to sustain this kind of fight. We are burnt out and can not keep this pace up much longer. We need more men...

The media are good at ruining military planning, or giving away positions. They would have cost the Allies many more men if TV was widespread in World War II. During the Falklands, the Argentine planners watched BBC International to find out where the Royal Navy was.

Well than I take that part back, but they still need equipment actually meant for war.

It's almost to the point where armor is procure on site. They also need a lot of other stuff too. I'm not saying that the armor they have now is useless, but for the situation they're in it may as well be.

No they fixed that problem.

We now have the proper armour and we have the proper equipment. I dont know where you are getting this from.

The problem is the fact that we are spread to thin and we can not sustain this op tempo. I have been on a war op tempo since 2001 and it has not slowed down. Many of us are wore out and there is no break in site.

We have the equipment to fight the war, we are slowly loosing the strength to fight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back