Colorado Rockies fire Clint Hurdle

Should they have fired Hurdle?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm really not sure. I was pretty excited two years ago, when the Rockies when up against the Red Sox, but then the Sox's socked them good, and I was pretty low spirited to see the Rockies not win a game against them.

So I think the Rockies could do better, but I really don't know if getting a new manager will really help them, I think their spirit is down. I don't think Clint is to blame for their loss in Rocktober. He did the best he could, replaced pitchers when their pitching wasn't working, and trying to get his batters to make good hits. But the Red Sox was too much for, but I don't think they will always be beaten.

I don't expect them to go to the World Series this year, not really, but I hope they still can win some big games.

I'm really not sure. I was pretty excited two years ago, when the Rockies when up against the Red Sox, but then the Sox's socked them good, and I was pretty low spirited to see the Rockies not win a game against them.

I'm A Red Sox fan...But I wanted the Rockies to at least win a game in that WS....Since it was their first WS(wasn't it?).

Last edited:
I like Clint but he's made some weird decisions during his stay and it comes down to they can't fire the whole team so the manager gets to go, just won 2 out of 3 without him..........

Last edited:

So I think the Rockies could do better, but I really don't know if getting a new manager will really help them, I think their spirit is down. I don't think Clint is to blame for their loss in Rocktober. He did the best he could, replaced pitchers when their pitching wasn't working, and trying to get his batters to make good hits. But the Red Sox was too much for, but I don't think they will always be beaten.

I don't expect them to go to the World Series this year, not really, but I hope they still can win some big games.
I don't think they are going anywhere, with 20 wins and 30 losses...and they are also last in the division.

Well, It appears that Tracy is doing good....Good for him and the Rockies.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back