Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Football players are pussies

Sports Talk Discuss Football players are pussies in the OFF-Topic / Misc. forums; Originally Posted by Parmigiano Ok Adler, we'll see this year in Campions league with the Juventus... Yeap as a matter ...

Der Crew Chief DerAdlerIstGelandet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Country II
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmigiano
    Ok Adler, we'll see this year in Campions league with the Juventus...
    Yeap as a matter of fact I think Bayern is playing Juventus next. Juventus is going down by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Erich
    Isn't the future world cup going to be held in Deutschland ? Oh man the GErman team is going to be up for the world if this is true ?? Adler I agree Bayern über alles
    Yes Erich the World Cup is in Germany next year and I am fortunate eneogh to work on field medical staff with the German Red Cross at a couple of the games at the Stuttgart Gotlieb Daimler Stadium! It is going to be awesome! Deutsche National Elf ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!

fly boy:"isnt that the first jet bomber becasue i have flown one in a flight sim before and i know how it handles"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    SWEET ADLER !

man what a choice deal you got yourself into.....ok man I need a couple of cheap German Füsball souvenirs ?

Should be total mayhem for fans and a great deal to keep people from thinking of all the seriousness in life. now, just no punk moronic terrorists to show up unless they want to get kicked to death

E
    Rip it up !

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't the future world cup going to be held in Deutschland ? Oh man the GErman team is going to be up for the world if this is true ?? Adler I agree Bayern über alles
    It's true, but here's waging and hoping Germany loses.

Sorry, just rooting for the BEST team - Brasil.

Country
    British Antarctic Territory
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAdlerIstGelandet
    Germans hate Man U.
    Lots of British people do as well! I'm not a big football person at all, but even I'm a ABU.

(Anything But United)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abu Medvedya...Hmmm, sounds like a terrorist!

> I Support Doug Gilliss <

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. Leonardo Da Vinci

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. He's a vodka drinking soldier in the Red Army.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are 2 pics that prove Football (Soccer) players are pussies.........
    Attached Images    

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yummage! The soccer babes, of course, not the first one!

> I Support Doug Gilliss <

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. Leonardo Da Vinci

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    syscom3:

No. I don´t think I´ve heard of those satellites.

I arrived here in mid 2001. When was it that you worked there?

Les:

Good photos. I can assure you the creatures in the second photo are tougher than Miss David Beckham though.

World Travelling Doctor? Gnomey's Avatar
    Country
    Great Britain
    Country II
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Les good photos.

Syscom3 they are undoubtable tougher than Miss David Beckham.

"Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, it is the Courage to Continue that Counts"
    Sir Winston Churchill

"To him the People of the World Largely owe the Freedom and Liberties they Enjoy Today"
    Enscription on Hugh Dowding's (AOC Fighter Command 1936-40) statue in London

My Photo Collections on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like
    Udet, I was here in 1993, 1995 and 1999. Stayed in the "Zona Rosa". Which is a great place to stay to drink and look at Mexican babes with blond hair and big .........

By the way, dont ever go to Iztapalapa area. its dangerous!
    "Pilot to copilot..... what are those mountain goats doing up here in the clouds?"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Syscom3:

Aha! so you lived in the Zona Rosa.

In fact a very nice place to eat. I was told Zona Rosa used to be the fanciest coffee and bar area of the city in the late 60s and early 70s -very Paris like-.

It appears the area decayed during the 80s and early 90s as groups of prostitutes, drug dealers, sex shops and topless dancers clubs took over.

Also I was told a new effort to rescue the area was implemented and the place recovered at least part of its original charm.

I currently live in the Anzures area -neighboring Polanco-, a few blocks away from the famous President Mazaryk avenue. Quite an interesting phenomea one can see in this area: fleets of the latest BMWs, Mercedez Benz, Jaguars, Porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris, etc, etc; very wealthy people visiting bistros, sushi bars and pubs as well as all kinds of international fashion firms and art galleries. Make a 20 minute drive out of the sector and be surrounded by filthy slums where people are nearly illiterate.

It is a brutal contrast. As many mexicans use to say "only in Mexico".

I concur: Mexico City is full of extremely totally hot women. Very outgoing, very open minded.

It is somewhat similar to the diversity you can find in any major city of the world: you see women from every ethnicity possible. I see asians, blacks, whites, latins...

Country
    United States
    Country II
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GermansRGeniuses
    It's true, but here's waging and hoping Germany loses.

Sorry, just rooting for the BEST team - Brasil.
    Oh my god Brazil is so over rated. They suck this year anyhow. They barely beat out Germany in the Confeds Cup. Most of there precious players are old and cant play very well anymore. I seriously doubt they will get very far in the World Cup next year.

I take it then that you are one of the band wagon people that I see a lot here in Germany that only like the teams that are winning. I cant stand that.

fly boy:"isnt that the first jet bomber becasue i have flown one in a flight sim before and i know how it handles"

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are 2 pics that prove Football (Soccer) players are pussies.........
    He,he...good ones Les, here is another.

Country
    United States
    Country II
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must say, I would love to play football with them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast