Football players are pussies (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No it doesnt...I used to think it did, but I went to watch my Cousin play a game a few weeks back and thoroughly enjoyed it...

Now a 5 day test match, thats what you want...

matthewphelps_wideweb__430x225,1.jpg

I can't be bothered reading back lad sorry, but I live breath and eat Manchester City Football Club, I go to all their home games and I love then regardless as to whether they win or loose ( though the boys are doinf me proud at the moment....with the exception of Mr James's walk abouts).
I have been to footy matches since an early age and love the highs and lows of it all, I love the tension, the swearing,chanting and tostestorone (? spelling) and everything about it.
I was married to a rugby player for years and though I love the art and aggression of it. Footie is both unpredictable ( shite one week and pure artistic beauty the next) and the creativity of it all.
If you dont get it....... I invite you to come with me one week and watch 'my' boys, I assure you 'without doubt ' that you will want MORE of this game called (english) footie.
( tust me none of my boys are great looking, tiz purely the game I love, though there are few honeys on the Liverpool team).
Here endeth the point of the Cripps. please dont bother wasting your time dissing either my boys or the game....it shall fall on deaf ears.

Hugs to all The Cripps.

You tell that to the Lineman and Ends. They will show you what there padding is. The padding just help prevent injuries. Football is so brutal that until the regulations to wear padding and helmets was initiated people would almost die on a game by game basis. In 1905 alone 18 players were killed. President Roosevelt threatened to make Football a federal crime unless changes were made to make the game safer.

I go to FC Bayern Munich games all the time. They are great fun. Actually I have to be honest I have not been to a game in a while because of Deployements. The last football game I went to was Germany v. Italy in Stuttgart back in August 2003. It was a great game with Italy winning 2-1 but both sides playing extremely well and the atmosphere was just amazing. Italians and Germans celebrating together. Was a really great time.

I used to play Rugby and Basketball at school - so they're really both my sport. And I really couldn't care what you say about basketball, Adler, while you're gettin' over-excited about football, and crying when Germany loses - us basketball fans, just sit back, drink a beer ...and don't give a shit who wins or loses, 'cos it's just fun to watch. It's even better to play ....

...bein' tall, CC, you should be able to get into easily ... since being tall you can be average in basketball and be considered good. Our point-guard was 5'4 though - but he was f*ckin' awesome, he had to be ...being that small. I was shot-guard ...and top three point shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back