Football players are pussies (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D said:
I used to play Rugby and Basketball at school - so they're really both my sport. And I really couldn't care what you say about basketball, Adler, while you're gettin' over-excited about football, and crying when Germany loses - us basketball fans, just sit back, drink a beer ...and don't give a sh*t who wins or loses, 'cos it's just fun to watch. It's even better to play ....

My My My, some one is really getting offensive here. :lol:

Just to be fair I dont give a damn either what you think about basketball! ;)

Ha

Yeah ...but they're more useful than the stupid over-sized cups for winning.

But trophies are bigger and shinier and signify your superiority over people. ;)

I could never play basketbeall, I dont have the fitness level cricket is more me, Ah memories of lastnights episode of family guy....

i hate basket ball, one team scores, then the other team scores, then the first team scores again- it's so repetitive.........

Now Hockey is a great sport. To bad the Penguins suck this year again even though Crosby is showing how he is going to be one of the great ones when he gets older and more experienced in the game.

lanc, your brain isn't multi-layered enough to understand basketball - you're too simple. And you do have to be very fit to play, my coach at school was really crap ...and he used to burn a lot of us out if we were playing really good because he wanted us to stay on. :rolleyes:

Actually I just heard that theres a feud going on with the GM's and the NFL players because they wont let them personalize theyre jerseys.

I have not heard of that one yet. I keep up with the NFL because it is my favorite sport. It might be true but I have not heard of it yet. I know the big feud right now is the suspension of Terrell Owens for the rest of the year. Despite the fact that he is the best and most talented Reciever in the NFL right now and the best since Jerry Rice, he is an asshole and does not play for the love of the game but for himself and for that reason I hope he never gets signed by another team.

I flew Eddie Guerro when he came to Iraq for there Christmas in Iraq special along with Vince McMahon, The Undertaker, a bunch of other wrestlers (I dont remember or recall there names I am not a wrestling fan) and a couple of the hot girls that always are on the show (now that interested me!)

As I said I am not a wrestling fan. It is fake (dont take me wrong I would not want to get into a fight with them and you have to be in shape to do it) but the show was really cool in one of Saddams old stadiums on our post in Tikrit. It sort of made you forget where you were and we all really enjoyed it.

really knowbody was killed? cause I swear I didnt misunderstand the news when I heard it, because they showed a big gaping hole in the roof of there mess hall and then an interveiw with Mick Foley.

No you are getting your facts mixed up. I have the video on my computer because it shows us flying them around. The Chowhall he is talking about was the one in Mosul that a suicide bomber went into and blew up on Dec 22, 2004 killing 19 people and injuring scores more. The wrestlers were not even on the post when that happened. They were just talking about it.

I'm afraid team sports have never really been my love. I was a very keen Trials rider in the 70,s and I loved my Catamaran racing but I can still appreciate the skills in all sports be it hockey, football,basket ball,netball or anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back