Football players are pussies (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here are 2 pics that prove Football (Soccer) players are pussies.........

Attachments

• soccer_babes_207.jpg
    soccer_babes_207.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 9,850
  • soccer_is_for_fags_105.jpg
    soccer_is_for_fags_105.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,628
syscom3:

No. I don´t think I´ve heard of those satellites.

I arrived here in mid 2001. When was it that you worked there?

Les:

Good photos. I can assure you the creatures in the second photo are tougher than Miss David Beckham though.

Udet, I was here in 1993, 1995 and 1999. Stayed in the "Zona Rosa". Which is a great place to stay to drink and look at Mexican babes with blond hair and big .........

By the way, dont ever go to Iztapalapa area. its dangerous!

Syscom3:

Aha! so you lived in the Zona Rosa.

In fact a very nice place to eat. I was told Zona Rosa used to be the fanciest coffee and bar area of the city in the late 60s and early 70s -very Paris like-.

It appears the area decayed during the 80s and early 90s as groups of prostitutes, drug dealers, sex shops and topless dancers clubs took over.

Also I was told a new effort to rescue the area was implemented and the place recovered at least part of its original charm.

I currently live in the Anzures area -neighboring Polanco-, a few blocks away from the famous President Mazaryk avenue. Quite an interesting phenomea one can see in this area: fleets of the latest BMWs, Mercedez Benz, Jaguars, Porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris, etc, etc; very wealthy people visiting bistros, sushi bars and pubs as well as all kinds of international fashion firms and art galleries. Make a 20 minute drive out of the sector and be surrounded by filthy slums where people are nearly illiterate.

It is a brutal contrast. As many mexicans use to say "only in Mexico".

I concur: Mexico City is full of extremely totally hot women. Very outgoing, very open minded.

It is somewhat similar to the diversity you can find in any major city of the world: you see women from every ethnicity possible. I see asians, blacks, whites, latins...

GermansRGeniuses said:
Erich said:
Isn't the future world cup going to be held in Deutschland ? Oh man the GErman team is going to be up for the world if this is true ?? 8) Adler I agree Bayern über alles

It's true, but here's waging and hoping Germany loses. :D ;)

Sorry, just rooting for the BEST team - Brasil. 8)

Oh my god Brazil is so over rated. They suck this year anyhow. They barely beat out Germany in the Confeds Cup. Most of there precious players are old and cant play very well anymore. I seriously doubt they will get very far in the World Cup next year.

I take it then that you are one of the band wagon people that I see a lot here in Germany that only like the teams that are winning. I cant stand that. ;)

I think a lot of Premiership players are pussies...Beckham,Owen and Ferdinand being the prime candidates. Several are also total thungs who'd be doing time if they weren't on the pitch (Rooney, Savage). Having said that, there are players like John Terry and Frank Lampard who are excellent players and deserve better than to be bought down by the morons they share a league with :rolleyes:

And before anyone asks, Im not a Chelsea fan, I support Walsall! (I challenge our non-UK readers to find them in a league table!!!! :D )

Argentina 2 - England 1

I hate to say it but the English team has lost a lot of its tallent. I hope the best for them but I dont see them getting to far in the World Cup next year. Argentina has always been a good team and they are really becoming class act again like in the past now.

He,he we have the same score. ;)

Thanks god Maradona refused to be the new coach , otherwise the Argentine team could became a hell of party, but with little chances of wining something :oops:

But ...Football is an English game ... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back