NFL 2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarryd Hayne will make the 49ers roster at PR/KR/RB/ST and will impress throughout the season like he has done through 2 preseason games so far. The Hayne Plane has landed and is here to stay.

9ers looked much better tonight.

Packers lost Jordy Nelson to what is thought to be an ACL injury.

Looking forward to the season.

Hoping to hell the Eagles move forward but its a whole new team. I'm kinda lost at the moment. Bradford is our QB but will he be ok? The only solid addition is Demarco but other than that time will tell.

02-Stevie-Wonder.jpg

Sucks about J. Nelson. He is a class act player and you always hate to see a player go down. The NFL is at its best when the best people are playing.

Kirk Cousins really looked good tonight during Washington's defeat of Baltimore: 31-13

Also a hell of a fight...haven't seen one that good since the last MLB brawl.

By the way, San Diego choked and what happened to the niners tonight?

RGIII is talented, but I don't think he ever got a fair shot. They screwed him by treating his injuries the way they did, keeping him on the field and bringing him back from serious injury too soon.

Having said that, he is no Luck...

The problem with RGIII is that he thinks he's the whole team.

I will say that RGIII is about the best QB outside of the pocket as you probably will ever find, however, there is alot more to being a QB than just that attribute.

I think that the Skins going with Cousins is the right decision. He has always proved to be versatile, he can rally the team from a deficit and he really works well with Morris

It is that time of year again. Tomorrow is the kickoff of the 2015 NFL Season.

Pittsburgh Steelers 23-20 New England Patriots
Indianapolis Colts 27-20 Buffalo Bills
Green Bay Packers 33-14 Chicago Bears
Houston Texans 13-10 Kansas City Chiefs
Carolina Panthers 24-17 Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Jets 20-15 Cleveland Browns
Seattle Seahawks 24-21 St. Louis Rams
Miami Dolphins 30-22 Washington Redskins
Arizona Cardinals 21-20 New Orleans Saints
San Diego Chargers 30-27 Detroit Lions
Denver Broncos 30-24 Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals 22-16 Oakland Raiders
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17-13 Tennessee Titans
Dallas Cowboys 31-24 New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles 33-30 Atlanta Falcons
San Francisco 49ers 23-20 Minnesota Vikings (Only because I have to pick my team. I am a homer...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back