Academy 1/72 B-377-10-19 stratocruiser PAA (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Sergio, and the jewellers materials can be very useful in modelling, also the jeweller's polishing powders, which can be very effective on 'bare metal' finishes.
My friend thanks but if but finding these powders in Spain is very difficult if you are not jewelry. I'm looking at a dealer in India has many special tools and other jewelry, all you have to do very large orders.

nice job and some good tips on how to make your own moulds

thanks, as I see the world of modeling and understand that they are modeling the forums, not to expose the models and little more, but to the contrary, cause everyone can learn new things, different modeling techniques, make it more easy for everyone to have good models.
I am not a professional nor a master of anything, much less, but megusta show new things for everyone to do things like always much better than me certainly.

Priming the installments have to give the plane is so large that the primer is dry in the airbrush me and stuck me, so I could only give half plane.

011a51a1.jpg

09dcb5da.jpg

and this is the question that has already more than the primer dry and priemra hand polished aluminum metal, aluminum and white now touches steel and stainless

e25c1188.jpg

4876d815.jpg

534d573a.jpg

afe1a22c.jpg

21fe3282.jpg

60c9a705.jpg

74c2fcb0.jpg

1af7d0a4.jpg

6dfa3c5f.jpg

aeb36a18.jpg

7395ef2d.jpg

Ahoy Sergio
You are doing a very great job on the old Pan Am Clipper 377 model. Your the first person That I ever seen that has one of these kits and building it.. Great job the kit gives you two set of decals The prototype and the silver fleet pan am version I have the same kit I built 13 years ago when the kit was first released by Minicraft. I done mine in aluminum foil Yours is looking sharp The decals fill the bill Hardy Well done. You The Man.

Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• bth_PICT0001-2.jpg
    bth_PICT0001-2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 61
  • bth_PICT0002-2.jpg
    bth_PICT0002-2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 68
  • bth_PICT0003-2.jpg
    bth_PICT0003-2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread