Academy 1/72 B-377-10-19 stratocruiser PAA (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
new project I'm making time to go fix the problem that needs a while before I have to make the CH-46D detailed, or decide if I will eduard, and I'll buy it, let's start basic photos, Artbox, cockpit and body assembly , the only thing special I have to add would be the way that hold the windows (although this is unimportant), the set giving klear by the flange with an old needle, once dry, klear airbrushed the inside by a protective layer on the same transparent to remain firm in their position

0d240d08.gif

cockpit

e0823e42.gif

8aafc181.gif

42be4c30.gif

body assembly

ea573aae.gif

70d0942b.gif

more progress soon

Terry Thanks giving is a compliment, your work in the Halifax if that is nbueno and beautiful to watch when you start the fence and you'll ask my advice.

lucky thanks you

trebor advice for when you start your own, the union of the parts of the fuselage at the bottom is left open is complicated and out of position respect to the other party and the lines do not match this will be the Achilles heel of this kit up to go metal has to tread carefully to the smallest detail will be seen and as they say around here (canta por soleares), it will look much

Matt will paint over complicated and in itself, going natural is painted metal complex only in painting but has to work very well with sandpaper to avoid any kind of mash then it will look much.

capt. vick i was looking to do inside but since I'm already busy with three interior, I'm a little more detail saturated albeit set at 1/72 that quickly you get out of scale, so I decided to leave it as is since they do not see anything at all the transparent does not leave much to see inside

dirk I knew this plane, but that is exactly the kc91l air museum cuatro vientos in Madrid, this would be when I was 9 years old and I was fascinated when my cuañados regaloron me this plane the first weekend we went to Madrid to see the plane for me the walk arrounds the same but seeing him in such poor conditions it was decided to make cash, i was also pondering the idea of ​​making the guppy but the modification is something arduous and complicated by what remained in that other future project if someday enciuentro a mold of the guppy.

Now hope does not disappoint when it ends and you continue enjoying both how looks like the inside which is painted with the circumstances of vallejo modelcolor

trebor advice for when you start your own, the union of the parts of the fuselage at the bottom is left open is complicated and out of position respect to the other party and the lines do not match this will be the Achilles heel of this kit up to go metal has to tread carefully to the smallest detail will be seen and as they say around here (canta por soleares), it will look much

yeah. I've noticed that after dry-fitting it multiple times.

I have a few pictures of the book scanner AirLife publications

boeing3777.png

boeing3771.png

boeing3772.png

boeing3773.png

boeing3774.png

boeing3775.png

boeing3776.png

Bob for my 1/72 is the blanching wonderful to work it is very manageable, comfortable and takes up very little in comparison with other scales.

thanks guys.

My local Boeing resotoration boys revived a 307 that is now in the NASM in Virginia. But before they delivered it they did a "proficiency" flight test and ran it out of gas only to put it into the Puget Sound (ocean) right before final delivery. What a f*ck up that was of epic proportions. Fully restored inside and out and you sink her in salt water because you failed to confirm you have enough gas for a 30min flight?? WTF? Even though not a company flight test, that flight test pilot (PIC) should have been fired for sheer company risk of future donkey decisions. Unforgiveable.

Attachments

• A19730267000CP18.jpg
    A19730267000CP18.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 297
I thought that beauty went into the drink off of Chicago... <--NOPE! Matt was right!!!!

Great pictures of the interior Jan and Destro! Especially like the ones taken while doing a barrel roll! Was Tex Johnson the pilot?

Last edited:
you should watch the engines, too. there's an extra cylinder that shouldn't be there

trebor if the engines are complicated when working them a little place but resolved, the flap is what gives war too well to let them have matched the inner profile has to tweak it to fit correctly is very open in their binding to wing, lime and sand to fit.
another question is the subject of transparent brings into relief the restraint of radar which has come about 100000 km away even caulk, you can not have everything in life you will put new pics soon of the progress.

trebor as you said, the engines are not easy to place, has to work hard surface to snap into position and still binding to the flap is very, very bad, despite all this and being busy with 4 other projects at once proceeds as expected, I put some pics.

afab8ca9.jpg

75afe94f.jpg

dfdbb447.jpg

8f35a6bf.jpg

08fca72e.jpg

f8ca8961.jpg

naw, those are just the engine housings. I'm talking about the engines, themselves. I'll show ya:

MESS-UP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back