BF 109 Paper Model 1/33 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello all.

Some of you already saw the paper models I posted here a few months ago. Now, I crossed the 1/50 barrier, and I built 3 models on 1/33: Bf109G, P-40 Kittyhawk P-51D Mustang.
All these models are from a designer in Bulgaria, Dr. Emil Zarkov, and the web page is here: Paper Models from Card-Models.com

Anyway, here are some photos of the Bg 109. I hope you like them.

Attachments

• DSCN6451a.jpg
    DSCN6451a.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • bf1091.JPG
    bf1091.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,009
  • bf1092.JPG
    bf1092.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 2,042
Thank you all for the kind reviews.

Well, these models are a little over the beginners level. As I said, these are my first ventures in the 1/33 scale (a new one arrive, the P-51 Cripes A'Mighty, also from the same designer).

@ Maharg, the P-51 Cripes A'Mighty would be the late release from ModelArt, but since there's a bunch of publishers, they all have many every month. Like a new Bf 109 G8 from Polish "Modelik".

@ MeyerBMW, the Ju 88 is a little more complicated. I rather go for another fighter before I go to a bomber.

Anyway, there's many free models from Internet that everyone can try... you just need to download it, print it, and give it a try.

More to come.

Maharg, I am "milenio3" on the card modeling world (USA and European forums).
So, yes, I've seen the Halinski kits, but for me they are still on the next level (or 2 :!: ). Do you have posts in this forum? I like this forum because there's a bunch of knowledgeable people here, and I come here very often to read the posts for my references.

GPM are ok, and I'm building a 109 from Modelik.

Right now I have another P-51 from ModelArt "Cripes A'Mighty". It is a beauty, and here's a preview.

Those interested, can go here to check my construction report.

More to come.

Attachments

• DSCN2078.JPG
    DSCN2078.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 697
Thanks to all for you comments.

I finished a couple more Paper Models. Here is the first one: Historic P-51D "Cripes A'Mighty". This is the 4th plane (after a P47 and two P51's) that George Preddy flew, and in which he was fatally took down by friendly fire, on Chiristmas Day 1944.

But that's you guys are better at... I'm just trying to learn the history behind my models.

I hope you like it.

Link to the step by step process: paperjerry -  P-51D "Cripes A´Mighty"Regresar a la página principal / Back to HOME

Attachments

• cripes1.jpg
    cripes1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 437
  • cripes2.jpg
    cripes2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 229
  • cripes3.jpg
    cripes3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 264

Users who are viewing this thread

Back