Brewster Buffalo B339 (Tamiya, 1/48) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Superb job Roman, beautiful!

If I may ask, where do you work, is there oil platforms in the Med or?

My last position was in Syria like material man coordinator onshore, but my company Crosco have 1 drilling jack up platfor working in Italian water near Ravenna, and one float drl platform is curently on upgrade in shipyard.
We also work in Lybia (about to start again), Egypt, Oman, Albania, Syria (curently not) and Croatia.
I'm curently at home waiting to new job contract, 29.5. will go to onshore drl rig in Egypt for rotation, but also have apply for 2 jobs... 1 in my company like assistent of MB (Member of board) and 1 position for British Petrol in Aberdeen like material man coordinator team lead. Hopefully something of those 2 will turn out positive to I dont go in Egypt.

Thx guys... ufff, photography... somethimes really pain in the a**** :)

Cheers

Roman

Ahoy Roman
Excellenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt job on the peanut special I have one of those old Tamiya kits of the Buffalo very impressive kit I also done one in paper at 1/24 scale, yours is looking wonderfull cant waite top see the finsihed product HArdy well done.

Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 82
of course lucky :)
Just emagining how many sort of beers you have :)

and thx all

basic painting is finished...
Dont ask me nothing about pictures... almost my photo idiot Olympus was throwen out thru the window
I manage to get thru filters and lefels in photoshop to get something how it looks to bare eye
I see just few spots for little repaint repair :)

buffalowip018.jpg

buffalowip019.jpg

Cheers
Roman

Great-looking build, Roman!! Shame Tamiya made some mistakes with the markings but that's their fault - your work, particularly the painting, is excellent and far better than I can achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back