Consolidated B-24D Liberator, "Strawberry Bitch", 512 BS, Libya 1943 Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ouch Dan, I know what lower back pain is like, take it easy man.

Yep, hope you're feeling better mate. I think you must have mailed it to me, as the base of my spine has been giving me hell these past couple of days...bl**dy annoying, as I can't concentrate on anything because of the distraction.

Oh man, I know where your at, when I was at work, I alternated between a seated desk which I sometimes knelt at and a standing desk, it was hard, but kept me going for a number of years. Hang in there Dan, hang in there, were all rooting for you.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Im on the mend Wayne, thanks for askin.... Still gettin some pain here and there, but the worst is over.... Probably running at 75% right now, still tough to sit for any period of time....

I think the Strawberry Bitch is gonna have to wait for awhile.... We're too close to the next Build, which is one that I REALLY wanna do right, my Ju87G-2 for the Heavy Hitters Build....

And if Im not mistaken, the HH Build starts on November 1st, and if Im correct with the kit, its gonna take me every bit of 4 months to get it right.... Lotsa detail goin into that one,so no time for doin both kits....

Dan, That's really unfortunate about your back and not finishing the 24. It would have been a great build and I'm sure everyone was looking forward to it.

Still the Stuka should be great too, and give a you a couple of weeks room. What scale you thinking this time Dan?

Cheers

Peter

Thanks Pete.... Seein how I havent even started the B-24, Im not really that put off, except about my back....

The Stuka is this kit below.....

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 103
Hey Dan, I saw your grandfather on Discovery channel today, it was a show about the USMC, they were going through the history of close air support, there was old footage of corsairs in action during WW2. There was footage of the man himself putting on his helmet beside his plane. A bit like the inset in your signature pic. :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back