My FW-190 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You did a great job with that Charles, that control surface work especially just adds so much to the overall effect!

And that tail wheel you found Wurger is incredible!

Wayne: I just got to look at the scale model FW-190A-4 of Erich Rudorffer.
Man ! What a fabulous rendition of a famous aircraft. When I build the
"Rufe" I just may try planking the fuselage to give it a better shape. If
that works real well, I will sheet the wings and make the tail from solid
balsa. Thanks for the link....

Charles

My Friend Wurger,

Have you had luck with decals printed on Ink Jet or Laser? I may need to design custom decals for my 190-d and 190-a! I have seen the paper at my local hobby dealer. ....Also, what program will I need to draw or copy the decals to. We are also interested in these decals at the museum were I work....(If you can call it work(!!).... Having said that.. It would be really nice to be able to design (copy from history) and print and slide my decals on my models as I see fit. Without having a fit! ..So! Give me some ideas!

Thanks Brother

Dr.V.nostrin

Hallo dear friend,

If you want to make decals yourself you need a graphic application for that.The easiest one is The Paint but I would suggest the Photoshop,Coreldraw etc.What is important, these application have to work with high resolution pics in order to make decals of a good quality.

I hope it will put you in a good direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back