My FW-190 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good evening, Wurger, Njaco, Wayne Little, et al. The wings are sitting on
the dihedral blocks, and the tail ass'y has been added to the fuselage. The
clear plastic portion of the rear of the canopy has been added, and we are
going to let it sit overnight. Would you believe.... the wings have a 7/8th
of an inch dihedral per side ??

Charles

Attachments

• Wings.jpg
    Wings.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 102
Hi Matt:

Oh yea, got a radio/cassette/CD player, good light and lots of quiet.
The stool needs padding, and the only aroma is balsa, airplane dope
and Testor's glue. Oh yea.... the fridge is five feet away. Did I miss
anything ?

Charles

You need a cassette that keeps repeating "Yes, dear", "I know Dear" at volume 8. :lol:

Wurger, thats an old Airfix 1/72. Not up to Tamiya standards but was fun to put together. I'm afraid with my deteriorating eyesight, I gotta stick to 1/48 or 1/72 bomber models.

It is very important to know how to bend.But I like the Njaco's idea indeed:lol:
It can give us some of superiority.:laughing6:

Wurger, thats an old Airfix 1/72. Not up to Tamiya standards but was fun to put together. I'm afraid with my deteriorating eyesight, I gotta stick to 1/48 or 1/72 bomber models.

I've thought it was a Hasegave 1:72 kit.There is this one in my safe.It looks very similar to yours.Beside I think that it doesn't matter if a model is Tamiya or Hasegawa one.All model both the cheapest and the most expensive can be made better.All kits are the semi-material only.

Understood Charles. Maybe just keep it in an "Emergenct Kit" :lol: And congrats on the 52. Today its 7 for me and my pre-wife.

Wurger, yeah, to me it doesn't matter the maker, part of the game. You know, sometimes you can polish a turd. :lol:

You guys gotta be careful using all this slang to Wurger. We talk often, and
his english is getting better and the way he uses words in a sentence, too.
Pretty soon he'll be able to roll you over the coals in three languages !

Charles

Oh no... Njaco.You understood me in a wrong way.Simply I haven't known the expression and I couldn't find it in any dictionaries I have.It is not easy to translate the kind of expressions into other languages.Therefore I've asked for help.The differences between Polish and English make sometimes very funny situations.You will be probably in the same position if I would write the expression in Polish.:lol:
So everything is O.K my friend.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back