My FW-190 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great !!! Well done my friend.:thumbleft:
I like it.Now "we" have to make the rest od decals for it.:D

Charles that is the most interesting Fw 190 paint I have seen in some time .......... ;)

How so, Erich ? This is the Eric Rudorffer FW-190, with paint scheme for one
of his 190's. Decals and canopy are next, while I re-make the three bladed
prop. Also have to add cowl and wing guns.

Charles

date and theater please so I can do a little research - what is the variant actually Charles ? heck I've been gone too much the last 2-3 weeks due to all sorts of probs so may have missed it

date and theater please so I can do a little research - what is the variant actually Charles ? heck I've been gone too much the last 2-3 weeks due to all sorts of probs so may have missed it

I'll have to do some reesearch for date and theater. Let you know.

Charles

Wurger said:
The Fw 190A-4 was the 6./JG2 commander Oblt. Erich Rudorffer's bird used in Africa in January 1943

This from Wurger

Charles

I have this only.Source unknown.

Attachments

• Fw190A-4%20Rudorffer%20Yellow%201.jpg
    Fw190A-4%20Rudorffer%20Yellow%201.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 93
Well.... it's gettng there. Got the canopy on (check out the instrument panel) and the decals.

Had to re-build the three bladed prop, and I'm waiting for it to dry. Will repaint the prop and
hook it up, then the antenna wire, some guns/cannon and a little touch up, have to add Erich Rudorffer's personal numbers and we're done.

Charles

Attachments

• Almost.jpg
    Almost.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Almost1.jpg
    Almost1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 80
  • Almost2.jpg
    Almost2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread