Heinz "Pritzl" Bär, Fw 190A-7, Wk. Nr. 431007, "Red 13"... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
brroedelbuehlingenwn1.jpg

bar2xp0.jpg

bar3ht4.jpg

brheinzen1952pc1.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

This bird is on its way to the bath....

Have my suspicions mate....the lines for the MW50 tank are easy to fill, think that there's a fuel fill on the port side that needs to disappear too, not too sure, have to have a look when I take it out of the soak....

Sorry that they're rather small, but.....:oops: :lol:

Attachments

• FW190A7P.jpg
    FW190A7P.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 257
  • FW190A8R2P.jpg
    FW190A8R2P.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 193
I do NOT like this kit at all....:( Simply it isn't Tamigawa. :lol:

This one needs filled...
DSCF0003-9.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

...and engine cowling was in four bits, fit is somewhat *waves hand* naaahh...questionable.

Instrumet panel was/is photo etch and fiddly as f*ck, the light detailing didn't help much, trying to paint the instruments...:lol:

Looks good so far Jan. I know what you mean about some of these kits though, a bit hit and miss. As far as I know, without going into detail and sparking off a massive debate, the A7 was basically similar to the A8 anyway - a bit like the Spit IX being the stop-gap, almost pre-production, Spit VIII. The A8 'standarised' on many optional/added fitments of the A7.

It's Ok.Sometimes there isn't any possibility and a modeller has to "mix" some kits for getting a nice replic.I have had an article smowhere about Italerfix MiG-29.The guy made a very good job really mixing Italeri and Airfix kits.

You will probably have some extra work to do on the front of the wing to fuselage joint, where the cowl attaches....if I remember correctly....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back