Nakajima Ki-44 Shokki - Tojo - 1/144 - Fujimi (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucke.stz

Senior Airman
Apr 21, 2008
Brazil
www.spruemaster.com
Hello Guys,

This is my last work, a Fujumi Nakajima Ki-44

Lets to kit:

The box comes with two kits, on Ki-44 and a J3M4 Raiden (that is on my bech), this box was released on 1995 to Celebrate te 50 years to end of WWII

DSC09976.jpg

DSC09978.jpg

DSC09982.jpg

This was my paint guide:

DSC09990.jpg

Some interior work,

DSC09993.jpg

DSC09997.jpg

Some building process:

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC09985.jpg

Some painting work,

I use Vallejo Chrome to make a good metal finish to the model:

DSC07438.jpg

DSC07440.jpg

After the metal finish, I use the Salt thecnique to seal some parts and make the cameo,

DSC07441.jpg

DSC07448.jpg

So I paint with Tamiya IJN Green:

DSC07449.jpg

DSC07451.jpg

After the salt removed the result was this:

DSC07457.jpg

DSC07456.jpg

Great Lucas, didnt expect you to have all the pics but it came out great in my 1 minute viewing! Lets hope your foot or sometihng doesnt ever come across it! :D

Thanks guys,

Now I´m working on the other model that comes on the box, the J2M3 Rainden, soon I´ll a post it here.

I finished on SBlim2 (MIG 15 UTI), but the forum is only about WWII, so my SBlim2 stay on these other forum

SBlim 2 (MIG 15 UTI) Oz Modz 1/144 - FineScale.com Forums

I started on these small scale now, an these are the third and fourth model that I build, I started on thes cos I don´t have more space to store builded models....

Thanks to all,

That clears it up, I was shaking my leg when I posted that spartan hoplite.. some forums are @$$'s if you dont follow the code of the site..

Beautiful work! It looks great :D

I also spy a hotwheels in the background, are you a fellow collector?

Thanks Heinz,

Yes I have some Hotwheels cars, but I don´t like to store it right on the box, my diversion is to cutomize the models. Change the tires, the painture, ....

My brother have a big collection, more than 300 models, and a lot of these models I customize to him...

Very interesting. Ironically this something I've been about to start doing, mainly hot rods etc... giving them matt black paint, highlight some details.

Cheers :)

Lovely little build :thumbleft:

How about a 1/144 Luftwaffe bird for our Group Build??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back