Flying the Ta 152H (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well this one caught my eye. My computer finally seems to be running good again and I can get into all the threads and I come in here and then this...

Just kidding Erich, looking foward to as usual.

we are going to have a wait boys...........the 152H vs P-51H ran into conflict with someone in Germany so I am delting my posts, etc

Or someone else... I just hope Willi is allright, and that Erich's last statement in the mentioned thread doesn't mean something horrible has happened.

Im alittle confused Erich... What should several others have to do with what u typed concerning the performance of the Tank???

Is it Top Secret Information??? Does it have a Strategic Clearance??? I dont think so, its just the opinion of a researcher who has a plethora of information at his hands...

Whoopdie freakin do!!! Its just ur opinion for cryin out loud...

PM me, or better yet, email me when u can Erich...

I'm fine gentlemen, I was asked by 3 former pilots of the unit to close and discontinue the thread's as there are some surprises so they say around the corner as to published work(s)

Erich said:
I'm fine gentlemen, I was asked by 3 former pilots of the unit to close and discontinue the thread's as there are some surprises so they say around the corner as to published work(s)

Youre just going to let us wait, just like that?

Come on, throw us a bone......give us a sneak preview!

why should I ? ;-P

~ seriously I received today in fact an unknown pic of Will R. in front of his heavy Fw 190A-8 of III./JG 301 along with answers to my questions regarding the flying of the Ta 152H variants, I am going to be putting something together but have another 5 questions I am awaiting answers to. Here is something I will share with the whole board, and one that has thrown a clinker in all the books as no one has been able to prove this whether or not it ever happened, and again it goes back to what these brave JG 301 vets have in their possession that no Ta 152H book author has shed light on YET or even has any inkling of since they have all been dealing with performance data concluded after war with captured machines and Allied test pilots at the controls.

there were actions of III./JG 301 flying the TA 152H against the P-51 Mustang. this actually is ground breaking not like the Kurt Tank and his Ta 152C ride where he is suppose to outfly several Stangs in hot pursuit (he may have).

on March 1, 1945 near Hannover Ofw. "Jupp" Keil from 10./JG 301 shot down 1 P-51 Mustang in his Ta 152H, confirmed by the veterans of JG 301.

E ~

heres another but very brief tidbit that I made mention of some time ago on several forums. this is not me talking but Herr Reschke himself.

had asked him if he thought as Jg 301 III. grupe had flown the Ta 152 on missions what about the rest of the gruppen. His answer was that the pilots of the whole Geschwader were expecting their ranks to be filled with the Ta 152H and this was what was ordered, the rest of the Fw 190A's would of been pulled and given to other Geschwadern while in fighting for the Reich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back