Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Looking for more manuals to add to the collection online here for all to enjoy.

Anyone have the following manuals to upload and share or know where I can download these aircraft manuals. Some are requests that I have recieved privately in email messages. Any help appreciated.

1. Ju-86
2. P-51D Mustang (looking for myself)
3. Ar 234 (in German)
4. B-24 Liberator
5. MC 205
6. Handley Page Halifax
7. Bf-110
8. Heinkel He-111

Ones I have or know where they are and currently trying to work on are below. Hard when you working for 18 days straight with no days off :oops: One of the reasons for the slow down in area. Other reason is Im running out of manuals or ideas on manuals of what people want.

Horsa I Glider
DC-3, other languages
Spitfire V manual, different from one posted.
A6M3 operations manual

If you are some one looking for a manual, post what you are looking for here. You never know what some one will post.

Thanks for your time.
Micdrow :lol:

Thanks Gunbird,

Downloaded and unzipped great.

Once again a big Thank You
Micdrow :lol:

If you are some one looking for a manual, post what you are looking for here. You never know what some one will post.

As I already wrote somwere, I am interested in Me 262 Erzatzliste (parts manual). A full scan (with pictures!) of Flugbuch (flight manual) and Handbuch (maintenance manual) are also appericated.

Thanks in advance.

Sailor

Looking for manuals about

1. Vickers Wellington
2. P38J Lightning
3. Messerschmitt Me 109G

Tanks, Kurtl

Looking for manuals:

Fw 190 A, earlier/later then the A-5/A-6 manual of August 1943
Fw 190 D manual
Bf 109 manuals, especially G-series with info about /Rx (Rüststand, not Rüstsatz) and /Ux desigantion
Bf 110 manuals, especially of G-2 and G-4 with different weapon/radar loadouts
DB 603 manual or at least charts/power data of DB 603A, AA and E

check what Hafner has online which are many manuals of all sorts of formats for purchase

Well I'm building a P40 as I mention on some of the other post and I'd like to put my hand on anything that is associated with the P40, Shop manual, armorors hand book, pilots hand book etc..
The one I want to built is the E model but the one that was sent to China in 1941 for the AVG

Jean :rolleyes:

Well I'm building a P40 as I mention on some of the other post and I'd like to put my hand on anything that is associated with the P40, Shop manual, armorors hand book, pilots hand book etc..
The one I want to built is the E model but the one that was sent to China in 1941 for the AVG

Jean :rolleyes:

There are at least two pilot manuals on the P-40, one for a Tomahawk and the other for a P-40 in the manual area.

Enjoy Micdrow

I'm interested in obtaining manuals (or anything on construction) of the Gloster Gladiator.

p.s. Where is the 'manual area' ??

Thanks

Does anyone know where I can read the pilot notes of the Handley Page Hampden? Have been searching for it all over the web.

Marcel

Hello posters,

I'm interested in manuals or data on the Curtiss SC-1 'Seahawk'. I have a great deal of stuff via the Smithsonian and USN Museum but if you have anything, or can point to websites that I may not have found, I should be grateful.

regards,

Peter

Hi all.

Any of you guys know where I can find pilot's notes for the Avro Lancaster? Been looking all over the internet for them.

Thanks! :)

James.

they've been posted on here before but believe me when i say it's worth getting a copy in print, i should know, i've got two :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back