Bf 109 F-2's ability to penetrate armor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mcafeed

Recruit
Apr 17, 2024
Does anyone happen to know the 109 F-2's ability to penetrate armor, the millimeters it could penetrate and at what angles? If not, does anyone know where I could find such data/information? Thanks in advance!

You may look for statistics of Ki.61 kamikaze attacks of armored ships. The results for the Bf.109 should be quite similar. However, I doubt that the angle-resolved data on penetration is available - the Japanese experiments were carried out under uncontrollable conditions.

are you looking for the 8mm, 15mm or 20mm gun penetration?
are you looking for the raw armour penetration or penetration abilities after passing through aluminium?

Does anyone happen to know the 109 F-2's ability to penetrate armor, the millimeters it could penetrate and at what angles? If not, does anyone know where I could find such data/information? Thanks in advance!
See this manual here. It contains the different graphs of penetration for the German guns, including the MG 151/15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back