CAD Design for Mustang Replica

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and thank you for that. I am building it for various reasons: for educational display, free flights to children, students and people passionate about aviation, for historical purposes, for post-mortem honorary purposes, to honour the passing of mr. Marcel Jurca, a romanian like me, a great guy (it's been 21 years since his death). I don't want to explain myself and people not to involve directly. It's like telling my plans to people who'll use them against me later in time. I don't feel comfortable with that. Nowadays, honesty and discovery of your plans to others is a very, very bad idea because people, as you can see, are very mean (this thread is an actual proof!).
The words "educational display" in your first post would have been enough to get a totally different response from the community here.
I don't see how that is "telling your plans which people can use against you". To me that seems like you distrust all of us beforehand, but you expect us to unconditionally trust trust you at your first words.
If you want to raise funds for anything, you'll find that you'll have to present plans. That will be mostly true if you want to involve a company to support you, but is equally true if you need support from individuals. The fact that those Ukrainians did help you for free must mean that the knew something that we don't, namely that you are trustworthy and that they are putting their energy in a worthy cause. As DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet said, if you keep up the attitude of asking for help without explaining yourself and then slashing at people who question you on that, you will find a hard time to get any support at all in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back