**** DONE: GB-61 1/48 Hawker Sea Fury FB.11 – Carrier and Maritime Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks again gents........................................We have legs, wheels, a propeller and with a bit of luck well sprout some wings in the next couple of days.

20240415 1.JPG

20240415 2.JPG

20240415 3.JPG

Day off tomorrow, things to do, placers to go. :lol: :D

That's looking very sharp Vic. Do you intend to add the the plugs on the rocket leads? A bit fiddly but definitely visible. On my Beaufighter, I just punched some small discs and CA glued them onto the ends of the wires.

17030901.jpg

That's looking very sharp Vic. Do you intend to add the the plugs on the rocket leads? A bit fiddly but definitely visible. On my Beaufighter, I just punched some small discs and CA glued them onto the ends of the wires.

View attachment 773958
It's a task that I've been putting off, not the easiest of jobs and I have been looking for something small enough to make them. :lol::D

My thanks gents for all your praise over my pig-tail plugs. As I mentioned, I was not overly pleased with what I had done for looking at the pic in post #59 the connection looks more like a small male plug. So I gave it another shot with some small 1mm pieces of cable sleeve (the copper wire removed) and a lick of paint.
20240417 1.JPG

20240417 2.JPG

Now I'm pleased with the outcome. :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back