looking for 1/32 decals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
High guy and girls. It's been a long time since I have been on here. What with my mother dying, moving home and lost the love of model building.
I am trying to get back in to building again. I was looking on the internet for the White 11 decal and can not find it anywhere in 1/32 scale. Can anybody point me in the right direction of someone who would be able to do some for me. Your help would be greatful. Thanks.
white 11.gif

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well I have had a message from Dauntless Hobbies about the decals I'm wanting. They are now discontinued. So back to the drawing board.

Well after a long search. I have ordered a set of these I will be doing Black 3. I found this little snipit about it. A Fw 190F-8 serving with 5 Staffel Schlachtgeschwader 2 (5./SG 2) flown by Feldwebel (Fw) Eugen Lörcher who crash landed this aircraft at Aufhausen, Germany on 8th may 1945 with his fiancée in the rear fuselage to escape the advancing Russians

black 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back