2014 Foto Fest Mk.II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0249_zpsbb134047.jpg

Thanks guys, glad you are enjoying the post.

Cheers,

Jeff

Yellow fever relapse has hit...doctor says it will be a couple of days to clear up.

IMG_0245_zps4fbc9591.jpg

Geneseo has three Tigermoths this year, one Aussie, one Canuck and one British built example. Here is the Aussie built bird.

Cheers,

Jeff

IMG_0150_zps18b42232.jpg

I have changed the settings in my photobucket account in the hopes that my pictures uploaded after today will be a bit sharper. Do you see any difference between this photo and my previous ones?

I have already loaded a number of pics under the old setting and will continue to use them but I am hoping that the change in settings wil provide for crisper pictures on a go forward basis.

The key as I have discovered is to click on the yellow bar located just above the photo and it will now increase the photo in size to the photos original file size thereby allowing for a much crisper and larger picture to look at.

Thanks for your input.....

Jeff

Last edited:
That last shot seemed sharper and crisper when enlarged. Why not just upload direct to the forum, must be a lot easier and quicker ?

I did not know I could directly upload to this site but I now see the button that allows it. Cool. Perhaps in the future. I do upload to other sites as well so using photobucket is convenient as not all sites have a direct upload feature,

Anyhow.....

IMG_0960_zps8ef65b9c.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back