2014 Foto Fest Mk.II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P-63A NL163FS 080814 YIP.JPG

P-63A Kingcobra Reg# N163FS

The drop tanks on this beauty are plumbed and functional.

Cheers,

Jeff

C-54  N500EJ  090814=.JPG

A little heavy metal today. She looks terribly sharp with her new paint and was a wonderful surprise at this year's Thunder Over Michigan as she had not appeared on any list of attending aircraft. I was at the south end of the static area when I heard her call in and I hustled the 1.2 kms ( .8 miles) to the north end to get her as she taxied in.

C-54  N500EJ  090814.JPG

C-54 reg N500EJ

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff

Good ones Jeff. Nice of them to take the canopy tarps off for you.

Unless it is an aircraft that I have never photographed before I refuse to take pictures of aircraft with canopy covers on.

Lil Margaret was at TOM and I would have loved to get the nose art side of her but the pilot/ground crew arrived well after general admission was let in. The other thing I don't like in my plane pictures are people so I never did get a shot of the nose art as they buttoned her up real early as well. Not complaining....just saying.

Cheers,

jeff

From the Sunday morning way back machine I present from the 2006 Geneseo Air Show the following for your viewing pleasure.

DSC_0946.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back