2014 Foto Fest MK. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
We will start this thread off with what I am told was a static Battle of Britain movie participant.

This airframe is currently in the annex building, which in typical Canadian fashion requires a separate admission fee from the Museum admission fee which is on top of paying to park. The museum offered 3 guided ( and timed to 1 hour) tours the day I was there. Because of the time limit many of the aircraft in the annex building were missed. Part of the time problem is a result of Canada having two official languages and the tour guide having to say the same things twice in order to cover the language issue. I would say this repetition was responsible for 15 minutes of lost time. The visit at the museum cost me $45.00 for my son and I, a bit on the expensive side I think but if you want to see the airplanes.........

Despite the above gripes, it is a world class museum with a few one of a kinds and lots of ultra rare aircraft.

IMG_0153.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Collings foundation B-24J on takeoff roll at Sugarland Airport Sugarland Texas (just outside of Houston)

582833_3707418254288_935823166_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back