Revi C/12D of Revi 16 Production schematics, anybody? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PanzerAce247

Recruit
Jun 8, 2008
Does anyone have, or knows where to find factory or construction schematics for the Revi C/12D and Revi 16(D) gunsight?

Thanks 8) , but I'm looking for drawings with dimensions, CONSTRUCTION drawings, that kind of thing. :salute:

If you want to build a Revi for yourself, being it for a simpit project or just for collectionism, you should also consider purchasing a well reproduced replica.

There are a couple of Japanese model companies that make accurate REVI 1:1 working reproductions. Sadly I can not find at this very moment all of them, but take a look at this link and see what I mean:

—'É'ᕪ'©'ç'Ê'j'̃zƒr[

image4101.jpg

Okay, lets pull this old thread back up for a little air... :)

Looking at the site that Gadget referred to: —'É'ᕪ'©'ç'Ê'j'̃zƒr[

These are 1:1 scale models of WWII gunsights; but does anyone know more about the models? Are they still available, is there a distributor that may have these items on an english website? I sniffed around a bit with Google and came up empty handed so i have my doubts they are still being made or sold...but they just look so darned cool.

Thanks
Derek

ps, that weird link is not my doing. must be gremlins in the wires or something.

Last edited:
If you want that product, contact with Hiroshi Matsuno at email address
[email protected]

If you should have no reply, please forget. The company Matsu Model Design is a family maker with 3 memebers.

I don't stand between you and the maker as I don't like their way of developing products and, above all,
price(about US$1,000.00) is too expensive to buy such plastic-made products.

A friend of mine who is a collector of original gunsights once said "They didn't say even Thanks after they collected measurement data from my gunsight".

Again, no reply, please forget.

Thanks Shinpachi; and at $1,000 a piece they should be making replicas out of metal with working parts!

I did happen to find a post from earlier this year that a model maker out of eastern Europe (?) called Eduard had created and was selling a fairly small batch of resin cast Revi gun-sights. Those 1:1 models must have been snatched up quickly because I only saw the one "preview" article and no mention since.

Again, thanks. Perhaps someone will make some full scale replica models of gunsights; this may be a small market but I think there would certainly be some interest in them.
Derek

Last edited:
Hi all:

Here's some drawings of the Revi 16B.

Regards,
James

Attachments

• Fl 52965 Revi 16 B #1.pdf
    134.1 KB · Views: 366
  • Fl 52965 Revi 16 B #2 .pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 337
And the mount & connector...