Aircraft turrent documents

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doh, got to find a better way to arrange things around here LOL :)

Yea, I did a search for these documents with the forum search engine and found nothing...but then I did a search on Google and "bingo", their they where...weird, right?

I found those on a digital library site called Hathi Trust a few years ago. I had to download them page by page, then make pdf copies and that's what I uploaded here. Since I scanned so many manuals and added them here over the years, I can't tell you how many I have seen on other sites. There was one Italian website that asked for permission though, pretty nice but surprising. Hathi has some great books but I got all the good ones for our site here. There are some oddballs left but they are all 700 pages and downloading at one page at a time is a killer. Keith

Thanks Guys! The appreciation that everyone has showed me over the years really kept me going when I was buying, scanning and doing tedious page by page downloads in libraries! I am 40 but have loved these piston engine killing machines since I was a small child and still don't know why. I have always wanted to know how every machine works and so I fell in love with the technical details of these majestic creatures. Micdrow I can't tell you how much I appreciate the work you have put into this site, the technical area I play in here is without compare anywhere on the internet and I thought I struck gold when I found it years ago. I had been sifting through websites for this stuff since the internet came about and I can't tell you how many viruses I caught along the way. So it has been great finding a safe place to come, even if the site gives me a virus once a year from people hacking it, at least I don't have to worry about each click. Thanks Again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back