Wayne's Modelling Methods PDF's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Thought I would put all the PDF's I have done so far together so it is easier for those who have not seen them yet to take a squiz...and use them if they wish!:D
It would seem that some have helped Forum Members already, which is a good thing....I hope!

Added 2 extra pages 7 8 to the Panel lines and Pastels part 2 section showing the subject models used in the process.

Attachments

• Panel Lines and Pastels...Part 1.0.pdf
    996.9 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Panel Lines and Pastels_Part 2_Page 12.pdf
    582.5 KB · Views: 791
  • Panel Lines and Pastels_Part 2_Page 34.pdf
    427.9 KB · Views: 707
  • Panel Lines and Pastels_Part 2_Page 56.pdf
    450.4 KB · Views: 688
  • Panel Lines and Pastels_Part 2_Page 78.pdf
    255.5 KB · Views: 699
  • Construction Problem_Gaps Spacers.pdf
    497.2 KB · Views: 693
  • Pastel Mottling.pdf
    218.9 KB · Views: 1,331
Just now looking at these; what a cool thing to do. I haven't modelled since I was in my late teens so most of my visits here are for the history and knowledge on WW2 aviation, but this is great fun to read and see the technique.
Salute.
Derek

This should really be stickied. Great job Wayne. :D

Did the "Construction Problems" pdf get cut short? It seems like it stops kind of abruptly with no shot of the gap after the spacers are applied.

Last edited:
Great job Wayne. Same as VB I've missed the one about construction problems although I've downloaded the others before. The last one about Pastel Mottling is welcomed addition. :thumbleft:

Good work Wayne. I agree, they should be 'stickied', to form the basis of a 'modelling techniques' archive. Dan, Wojtek or whoever, if you sticky these, could you please add my 'Bare Metal' PDF also? Thanks.

This should really be stickied. Great job Wayne. :D

Did the "Construction Problems" pdf get cut short? It seems like it stops kind of abruptly with no shot of the gap after the spacers are applied.

Thanks Guys....

Hey Dwight, it's just to give you the basic idea of using the spacers if you have that gap problem...AND the subject model hasn't gone to the fixing of the wings to fuselage stage yet!:D

Thanks Guys....

Hey Dwight, it's just to give you the basic idea of using the spacers if you have that gap problem...AND the subject model hasn't gone to the fixing of the wings to fuselage stage yet!:D

Wasn't trying to be critical, Wayne. Those Pdf's are great and I've downloaded all of them. :D
I was just curious. :D I've seen that approached used in another review build and the before and after comparison speaks volumes. Really, no offense intended. :oops:

Wasn't trying to be critical, Wayne. Those Pdf's are great and I've downloaded all of them. :D
I was just curious. :D I've seen that approached used in another review build and the before and after comparison speaks volumes. Really, no offense intended. :oops:

No problem, I understand where you are coming from...no offence was taken!:D

Thanks man, your a master at the craft of model building...I appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to share what you have learned. I have just been getting back into the hobby again.

Wayne, you're an absolute star for doing these. Many many thanks.

Cheers

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back