A new book in my library. (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Picked up Flying Black Ponies by Kit Lavell about VAL-4 flying OV-10 Broncos in support of Navy Brown Water Forces
FlyingBlackPonies.jpg

WHOA, that goes on the list!

Thanks guys,

yeah David its not a bad book, I kind of picked it up on a whim since it was on sale as its not one of my most favorite aircraft but I do like the lay out of this book. Talks about the history, campaigns and losses by date and not by serial number which is interesting. Modifications and such which I found interesting was that it flew quite a bit without its bomb bay doors installed. 654 pages on the aircraft so its a pretty thick book.

Probably have something about the Blenheim's Intruder operations in that book then.....*nudge, nudge* :lol:

Been thinking about that 'Dive Bomber' as well, any good?

Nice haul!

LOL Jan, well here is a quick snap shot, sorry for the red in it. My scanner is currently disconnected from the PC.

As far as the dive bomber book goes, looks good but haven't had a chance to really look at it as I just got it today :)

Attachments

• Intruder.JPG
    Intruder.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back