2011 Airshow Schedule (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PLANES of FAME - Latest News

Planes of Fame said:
All six P-38s to fly at Capital Airshow.

California Capital Airshow September 11 – 12, 2010. They expect to fly all six surviving P-38's in the country at this airshow for the largest gathering of Lightnings in more than fifty years. An historic event you won't want to miss! For more information click on this link California Capital Airshow: September 11-12 2010

Wheels

another air show not listed that might be one of the better ones , the Canadian Warbird Heritage is reviving their airshow after many years on 21st 22nd june . I heard through the grapevine that they will have a formation of B17's 24's Lanc and B29. Also a 109, 262 along with a cast of 51's spits Hurricanes and the such . Maybe 2 Lysanders
sounds like a good one for Warbirds

pb...where is that planning on being held?? near london? or out in alberta? if its london that is doable!!!

i already put in for the days off to go to reading... :D

pb...where is that planning on being held?? near london? or out in alberta? if its london that is doable!!!

i already put in for the days off to go to reading... :D
Hamilton about 40 minutes from Buffalo it was always one of the great airshows when the CWH ran it. I'm pretty sure you'd see a great showing from Vintage Wings http://www.vintagewings.ca/ I haven't seen their Swordfish yet , Russell Group with the 109, Spit and hurri is a 15 minute flight away

Last edited:
yeah! i couldnt remember if it was london or hamilton that had the warbird museum. that would only be 5 hours from me....just a little further than reading. that might be a MUST!

Keep us posted Neil. I may fly out for that one as I have familiy in T.O. and Aylmer.
Poster at least shows Vintage Wings and FiFI is just down the road in Reading 2 weeks prior

Attachments

• airshow-poster1.jpg
    airshow-poster1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 274
CWH just added the FW 190 to go with the Spits, Lanc, Hurris , b17's B24 Lysanders 109 its a warm up fir their 40th next year. Might be the best airshow on east coast excluding my Favourite Geneseo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back