Airventure vid (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't know if this has been mentioned much, but it's a cool airshow that I'd love to attend... [/url]

Mate, if you have an interest in 'planes of any size, shape or colour, you just absolutely have to make that trip. I've done it twice from the UK and am hoping to make a third trip this year.

s*d the expense...just go and enjoy it...you wont regret it at all !

Mate, if you have an interest in 'planes of any size, shape or colour, you just absolutely have to make that trip. I've done it twice from the UK and am hoping to make a third trip this year.

s*d the expense...just go and enjoy it...you wont regret it at all !

I'm really thinking about it... I do love all aircraft, and to get that close and personal with some of those would be awesome. I'd love to see those A-10's skating right overhead, and watch those jumbo jets land at close proximity.

The A-10's are usually there. Ive been there every year for the last 12 years and off and on for the last 20 years. Awsome show and if your into aircraft you will love it. Just bring a good pair of walking shoe's. Gary if you come let me know and we can see if we can hook up if you wish. :)

The A-10's are usually there. Ive been there every year for the last 12 years and off and on for the last 20 years. Awsome show and if your into aircraft you will love it. Just bring a good pair of walking shoe's. Gary if you come let me know and we can see if we can hook up if you wish. :)

I know this is a pretty amatuer question... but who owns the A-10's, F-16's, 747/757's that are there? Surely those aren't privately owned, right?

I know this is a pretty amatuer question... but who owns the A-10's, F-16's, 747/757's that are there? Surely those aren't privately owned, right?

The A-10's usually come in from one of the Airforce reserve units and the F-16's usually come from the Air National guard out of Madison Wiscosin or one of the many reserve or active bases around the United States. As for say a 747 then it some times comes from Boeing or an airliner that operates one. Some times Airliners have specials like this one from where Im not sure yet if it will be on display. http://www.airventure.org/news/2009/091222_oshkosh_express.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back