WW2 Mustang Ace Plane To Reunite at Airventure (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi All,

Some of you may know that I've been working on finding a P-51D Mustang to be painted in honor of Clayton Kelly Gross's mount "LIVE BAIT" of the 354th FG Pioneer Mustang Group.

Mission finally accomplished! Those of you that attend or are going to attend Airventure in 2010, look for a P-51D Mustang called "LIVE BAIT". The P-51D is the model Gross downed a ME-262 with.

Check this video of a young Gross: "Live Bait" World War II - P-51 Mustang - Aero Classics Northwest- powered by SmugMug

Clayton Kelly Gross will be attending OSH to reunite with the plane. His friend, Clyde B. East will also be attending the show.

Should be a great show this summer, B-17's , C47's, etc.

See you there!,

Chris Wawro
Aero-Fotografik, LLC
Aero-Fotografik

He is a great guy have spoken and emailed him several times about his service.

better yet pick up his privately published book on himself and the 354th fg. do a google search and find his private web-site, upon purchase he will gladly sign to you as owner of said book.

should be a good show

E `

Hi All,

Some of you may know that I've been working on finding a P-51D Mustang to be painted in honor of Clayton Kelly Gross's mount "LIVE BAIT" of the 354th FG Pioneer Mustang Group.

Chris Wawro
Aero-Fotografik, LLC
Aero-Fotografik

Is this the same P-51 that was painted up as "Little Horse" for the last few years? Heard that it was for sale and was wondering where it went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back