Hasegawa 1/32 Fw 190A-8 "Black 12" 8./JG 300

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's my finished Fw 190A-8. I'm sure some of you remember me asking about it a few months ago. What happened was I painted the Lichtblau, bands and yellow and then chickened out with painting the rest of the camo. I really wanted to get it right, and up until two days ago I hadn't been able to figure out how to do mottling properly. Well, Saturday I summoned the courage and managed to pull it off! I think it's my best to date. All of the camo is freehand. Decals are from Eagle Editions, and I also added an aerial wire for the first time. We'll see how long it stays on there! Sorry that they're dark, gloomy day today, I'll take some more if it's brighter. Just realized I've forgotten to put the pitot tube in, will do that shortly.

EDIT: Hit post by accident, pics are uploading. Do'h!!!! :oops:

DSC_00211.jpg

DSC_00221.jpg

DSC_00231.jpg

DSC_00241.jpg

DSC_00251.jpg

DSC_00261.jpg

Last edited:
Great job...looks incredible!!!

On a side note; where/how do you 1/32 scale builders display your models? I build 1/72 and I have a heck of a time finding space/shelves! I couldn't imagine trying to find space for a bunch of 1/32 aircraft....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back