Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A little new addition to my collection: Hobby Boss 1/72 Bf-109 G-6 (one of their easy assemble kits)
20240316_133143.jpg
20240316_133159.jpg
20240316_133432.jpg
20240316_133444.jpg

Last edited:
Karl how was the build itself from Trumpeter?I built some SH I guess 3/4 in 1/48 the Whirlwind well was just OK.:-k
it went together very well, i thought, no issues at all.

decals were pretty crap though, upper wing roundels were printed slightly off centre, leaving a white ring on one side, the checkers on the tail cone were a pain in the arse to put on too :lol:

How about one from my boyhood, over half a century ago, when modeling was much more basic than it is now. I tried a 1/72 diorama using twigs from the yard as trees, and a mixture of salt and flour (I think) with water to make the sparkly snow. It looked fine (except for that one tree!) until after a few weeks the "snow" developed huge cracks and I think I threw the whole thing in the trash...

Attachments

• Winter WW2 diorama.JPG
    Winter WW2 diorama.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 2
How about one from my boyhood, over half a century ago, when modeling was much more basic than it is now. I tried a 1/72 diorama using twigs from the yard as trees, and a mixture of salt and flour (I think) with water to make the sparkly snow. It looked fine (except for that one tree!) until after a few weeks the "snow" developed huge cracks and I think I threw the whole thing in the trash...
I think the steps in the snow from the figure are very good. Gives a life look at this dio.

I think this is a brilliant little diorama and a lot of thought went into those extra details. Was it your Mum who suggested the snow mix! :thumbright: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back