Revell 1/72 Hurricane IIC (Yep, another!)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crunch

Senior Airman
As I said in Trebor's thread, I just finished this a couple of weeks ago. It was my Xmas pressie from my 6yo Daughter, so it was a special build 8)

Had a stab at weathering and chipping too, and I impressed myself!!

But the big thing was that this was my first time airbrushing!!!

I'm happy with it!

(Camera died and I can't find the charger, or my spare battery, so I'll put some more pics up over the weekend)

P1180297.jpg

P1180300.jpg

P1180302.jpg

P1180303.jpg

P1180304.jpg

P1180309.jpg

looks really good :) I too have done 'Nancy' and am now worried I put the wrong scheme on it :oops: , its wearing the grey and green scheme that the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's IIc wore before it was repainted as 'Night Reaper'

What a beaut.. I wish I had some 1/72s in my stash, only 1/48s.. who doesnt love a nice easy build? :D Good work.

Bloody Beautiful mate! 8) :thumbleft: May I ask what scheme you've put on her? did you do it OOB?

It was OOB and I left the filter off the chin. It just didn't fit. At all. I was a bit bummed, because I like the look of filters, but oh well...

No.28 (Army Cooperation) Squadron, RAF South East Asia Command (SEAC), Dalbumghar, North East India, 1944
is whats on the decal sheet 109 ;)

Yeah and verily, the Wrath of Matt shall be cast on thee, and thou shalt whither and shrink, for so it is written - so run like sh*t and take cover!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back