B-24 Liberator Diorama - 1/48th Scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great interior detailing Terry

In case you want to make a gun sight for the nose turret when you get around to that, here's a picture of the K-11 gun sight in my collection. Let me know if you need more pictures or dimensions.

20230212_133657.jpg

Thanks Glenn, that'll be very useful.
If you could provide the approximate dimensions, I'd be grateful.

I think the Koster turret kit has gone astray. It was returned to sender on 6th January, and I haven't heard from Jeff at Rare-Plane Detective, so presuming that Evri couriers have f***ed up !
I'll e-mail Jeff anyway, just in case, but as it stands at the moment, I'm planning on having to use the kit turrets, and scratch-build basic representations of the interiors.

Been out of action this past week, due to some flare-up in wrists and hands, but hope to get back to the model over the weekend.

Yep, I'm a tad displeased about it, and more so about the terrible, inefficient "service" from Evri couriers, who had two weeks notice about the address error, and still f***ed it up !
But hopefully I'll be able to make a slight improvement on the kit front and rear turrets - even if I do end up getting tur-rets syndrome ! (see what I did there ? yeah, I know - coat's ready !!).

Yep, I'm a tad displeased about it, and more so about the terrible, inefficient "service" from Evri couriers, who had two weeks notice about the address error, and still f***ed it up !
But hopefully I'll be able to make a slight improvement on the kit front and rear turrets - even if I do end up getting tur-rets syndrome ! (see what I did there ? yeah, I know - coat's ready !!).
see my reply in the Bristol Bulldog thread ! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back