**** DONE: GB-52 1:48 Boeing B-29 - Heavy Hitters IV

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Read the whole thread…. As good of a job as one can do on these old Monogram models. The molds are old and tired and they sure don't measure up to kits produced today. What would that model look like in 1:32?. Probably totally awesome. Too bad only the builder can see all those cool interior details, like the flight engineers board. Very creative way to get those big wings on!

Thanks guys. Just got back from my 3rd PG trip this week. Upper MGs, two sets of gear doors, props and wing-tip lights and she be done. Coffee first

Thanks Glenn. Dr. appt. shortly. When i get back, I'll give it a once over and then post the finished shots. I think I've found a way to do it but like the model, it won't be good

Geo, I think I can speak for the judges and say that it will be important to see that things have been assembled straight and symmetrical as appropriate and to see the quality of the paint and decal application. So for the 6 mandatory shots it would be good to get the front and aft shots with as much of the wings included as possible. The angled pics can omit anything outside of the outer engines. Some additional pics tight in showing details and decals would be really helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back