"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (11 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

40fires.png

Related to that:
The USMC certainly are. At one point they were going to train my son to pilot drones. USMC uses them both offensively and defensively. They're paying close attention to what's going on in the war.

This:

''...The physical sabotage campaign is part of a broader strategy that includes a flood of Russian propaganda and disinformation, increased espionage by Moscow and efforts to exert political influence in Europe to sow doubts about Ukraine's military prospects and divisions within the NATO alliance, according to Western officials and regional analysts...''

''...So far, there is no indication Russia has managed to seriously disrupt the supply of weapons, ammunition or other aid to Ukraine through sabotage, a Biden administration official said. But they warned that physical attacks in Europe represented a more aggressive approach and that Russia was "crossing new lines."

If I was Iran or the PRC and hoping to one day smoke a USN CVN, I'd be going all in with the development of drone swarms.

Drone swarms could certainly take out subsystems like radar/sensor suites, and perhaps even EMALS launchers, but you're not sinking a USN CVN with a few hundred hand-grenades strapped to drones. Seaborne drones carry much more explosive, but again, I doubt they have the armor-piercing properties and kinetic energy needed to penetrate the sides of the ship, which are also armored. Their deck and hull armor both require heavier and armor-piercing ammo.

China is on the right path with hypersonics for A²/AD. Those could well be carrier-killers.

Last edited:

''...A woman at the scene in the town of Handlová, central Slovakia, was cited by news outlet MNT.SK as saying that she had heard three or four shots. She saw Fico fall to the ground with head and chest injuries. A witness told Reuters he heard several shots and a man was detained by police...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back