**** DONE: 1/48 Potez 631 - Night War of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work on the lights and engines! Having no knowledge of this aircraft, I'm really looking forward to seeing the paint scheme.

may 1940 general Pinsard wrote:" because they are similar to Ms 110, the night fighter Po63 were often attacked by friend fighters...to prevent a friendly fire it was recommended to paint one large white stripe on each fuselage side and oversized the fuselage roundel + 5 cm white outline"

Another weekend and another push toward completion. Did more research into the 631 and found a few more references, thanks waroff for the information. I found information confirming what you were telling me. Here is the directions for the plane I plan to paint. I have not found anywhere examples of this color scheme and I have found the directions faulty. Still I like this set up and will try to do this.
Started painting with an under coat / priming of white. The light color will brighten the red and yellow somewhat before I dull them down.

20160213_143509.jpg
20160213_143636.jpg

piliot.gif

Currently working on the landing gear. Seems like a complicated affair. Had to scratch build some of the componants. Photos to follow a little later. Thsnks for the support guys.

gooooddddd very good job i love this plane but the version of Armée de l'air but it would be of which were destined for the war in Thailand and France in 1941

Users who are viewing this thread

Back