**** DONE: 1/72 Bf 109E4 - Defense of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys, I was now bundled with the printer fixed the invention but I get to do the IL-28 and faileth after this, so I'll have to go like this and reviewing as I want to leave ....

something but the plane will slowly giving way
RLM65 fuselage and RLM02 far, but with the light to take the photos are not appreciated or so it seems to me

this is how to take them with light

IMG_4759_zpsqevjvms4.jpg

IMG_4758_zpsl1dw9htg.jpg

and also as seen daylight

IMG_4752_zpsnz6qpojd.jpg

IMG_4751_zpsm4fwnvhh.jpg

painted intrados of RLM65

IMG_4760_zpscovdgw9b.jpg

IMG_4748_zpsiciqzbul.jpg

wings gave the basis of RLM02 now have to give the RLM70 (I think that was the color have to look at the book to see quei kagero color shows that it)

IMG_4750_zps5qgcvj7g.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks from my heart.

I'm hallucinating quality and the success that is giving me the plane, as I take a bit of pace thanks him yesterday while drying watercolors IL-28 I started with the green and remain so.

IMG_4784_zpslc1wfn00.jpg

IMG_4785_zps96xvse1t.jpg

later while wiping the final coat of varnish sealant on IL-28 I started with the yellow nose and tail

IMG_4786_zpswzmrd1r6.jpg

IMG_4787_zpslw2strau.jpg

IMG_4788_zpso9vfix6v.jpg

It looks very nice but I think truth is that in the painting process could have been better and have done more things I have not done and do other things I've done, but the urge to see him finish beyond me and destruction models and painting works by this ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back