**** DONE: GB-40 1/72 Aichi M6A Seiran - Heavy Hitters III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

one little or great problem, the colour with i painted the interior, aichi bamboo green, it's dead,

the mix that the internet obtube now is not working the page and I do not know how to get it, failure not to point it or take it to a file, so I have to engineer them to be able to paint the transparent, it is a color similar to FS34098, in gunze I do not have a direct reference, so I either do mixes of colors until I get a measure to do what can be hell or I will have to look for a brand that has a similar color, similar or similar.

Unless some of you know how to get the color by mixing with gunze colors

For what the colour is going to be... for top camo or cockpit interior?

Please check on Gunze H420 and H423

How can I explain myself in English? Forgive me.

is to paint the transparent to simulate the internal part.

It is a color similar to this:

J+Cockpit7.jpg

the gunze 420 is the FS34052 and 423 is the FS34137, according to specifications,

so I have this color was this color Munsell Notation 10Y4 / 4, but in the munsell table that I have, this color does not appear

OK. So the FS 34098. Please check on Gunze H420 and H423 if one of them can fit.

the gunze 420 is the FS34052 and 423 is the FS34137, according to specifications,

What specifications? The IPMS Stockholm site says that the Bamboo colour was of the FS34098.

Here Gunze H420 ...
GunzeH-420.JPG

here Gunze H423 ...
GunzeH-423.jpg

and here the FS34052. If compared to the FS34098 it is too dark I would say.
fs34052.jpg

What specifications? The IPMS Stockholm site says that the Bamboo colour was of the FS34098.

Here Gunze H420 ...
View attachment 517337

here Gunze H423 ...
View attachment 517338

and here the FS34052. If compared to the FS34098 it is too dark I would say.
View attachment 517358

thank you very much fellow has helped me a lot, I thank you, I explain the specifications that I mean are the firearms that the colors are this reference FS.
I am an apprentice who does not know and is learning. I asked Gunze who tells me that his reference fs for those colors are that I'm not going to revamp it, understand me ...

¡¡ Hijoles !! , as we say in Mexico, after tremendous talk about colors and paintings (sorry not to provide), I just have to wait for the good result on those pieces to be painted.
Saludos y a seguir aprendiendo :thumbup:

As I am taking out the books from the boxes and placing them, I found the model art that I have and I found some articles in the model art where they put the percentage of colors to paint the interiors of aichi, nakajima, kawanishi or mitsubishi all in mixtures with colors of gunze
the interior of aichi is this mixture:

70% H4 + 15% H6 + 15% H7

I made the mix and it is a color that in comparison with the 4bo of akah nothing is different at least for my inexperienced eye, I am recharging the battery of the camera to make the photos.

Anyway, as I made a query to j-aircraft about the color, they sent me a mixture that is also the same color, it's easier to get it also with gunze colors but from the C series:

c126 50% + c127 50%

This is done on a small scale, that is, with a drop count I put 2 drops of each, the color is practically identical too.

thanks wotjek for your great help I thank you from my heart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back