**** DONE: GB-46 1/32 Ki-45 - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys.

George, my airbrushing is basically applying a Mottling layered effect that i build up over the entire aircraft, sometimes darkening with extra layers along panel lines sometimes not, depends on the aircraft.....it's a long process, the Ki-45 has essentially taken some 3-4 hours over a number of lunchtimes at work to apply all of what you see....

been busy with other things of late but continued on with the process, have glossed some more areas, applied more decals and masked the additional canopy sections still to paint along with the nose....so getting close to being done.....

204_Canopy Masking_6252.jpg
205_Canopy masking_6254.jpg
206_Gloss & Decals_6259.jpg
207_Gloss & Decals_6262.jpg
208_Gloss & Decals_6264.jpg
209_Gloss & Decals_6268.jpg

George, my airbrushing is basically applying a Mottling layered effect that i build up over the entire aircraft, sometimes darkening with extra layers along panel lines sometimes not, depends on the aircraft.....it's a long process, the Ki-45 has essentially taken some 3-4 hours over a number of lunchtimes at work to apply all of what you see....

A little five minute video one day would be nice.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back