**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 F4F-4 Wildcat Mk.V FAA – WWII Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for checking in folks.............................................................. I chickened out of the Bill masking, thought I had a sheet of glass, turned out to be a sheet of clear perspex, can't complain though as I took it from an old photo fame. So masking the old sticky tape and paper way and then a bit of spray and it is done.

20230405 1.JPG

Looks very blue on my monitor but I can assure you it is a couple of Sea Grey and Slate Gray. For the slate grey today i used Vallejo 71.309 Dark Slate Grey. :D

Thanks for checking in folks.............................................................. I chickened out of the Bill masking, thought I had a sheet of glass, turned out to be a sheet of clear perspex, can't complain though as I took it from an old photo fame. So masking the old sticky tape and paper way and then a bit of spray and it is done.

View attachment 714805
Looks very blue on my monitor but I can assure you it is a couple of Sea Grey and Slate Gray. For the slate grey today i used Vallejo 71.309 Dark Slate Grey. :D

This is really nice Vic!! Nice work so far:salute:

Gerry

Thanks for looking in chaps and admiring my little blue bird. She is up on her pins, well almost and that's about as far as I've got. Picture quality relates to a dark room with only a couple of led lamps to light the way, sorry about that.

20230408 1.JPG

20230408 2.JPG
:D
This will be it from me for a few days as were off on a little jaunt, we'll be in Wayne's neck of the wood by tomorrow evening, stopping for a day with family then joining a bit of a gourmet train ride on the Indian Pacific on an overnight ride to Sydney with a couple of tour stops on the way. Then we take a bit of a snail train ride back home. So see you's all about Friday. Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend. 🍻🍻🍻🥃

Last edited:
Thanks folks. I'm calling this one done.
20230415 1.JPG

20230415 2.JPG

I'll do the finished thread in a couple of days, light is not good this morning for finished pics and we have rain forecast Sunday. Have a bit of surgery scheduled for Monday, removing a length of nerve from my foot for biopsy, believe it can be a bit painful both during and after, so I've selected the full anesthetic and should be home for dinner. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back