**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB: 1/48 Bf 109G-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pit now officially done. On to the bigger stuff....

Bf109 G-6 seat belts 1.jpg

Bf109 G-6 seat belts 2.jpg

A bit of a medical setback in my progress this holiday; mini-stroke on Christmas eve, tested positive for the Covid on the 27th. So working at a bit slower pace, but working none the less. I have decided to not fit the oil cooler bits until much later in the finishing cycle; if memory serves me correctly from other like builds, these areas are a real PITA to mask off.

Build Progress.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the concern guys. Been in worse conditions and still here. The saying "only the good die young", if indexd, and somewhat true, I'm here till 115 or 120!!!

A bit of a medical setback in my progress this holiday; mini-stroke on Christmas eve, tested positive for the Covid on the 27th. So working at a bit slower pace, but working none the less. I have decided to not fit the oil cooler bits until much later in the finishing cycle; if memory serves me correctly from other like builds, these areas are a real PITA to mask off.

View attachment 754702
Wow! PINK???? Need to fix that image pronto. But after the Covid lets loose of its grip. ****FIXED****

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back