Elvis's sunsets and other pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've been doing this for years.
Moved back here in 2009 and have the sunset pics to prove it.
Here's the oldest one, dated Oct. 9, 2009...
Don't want to hijack your thread, but just as a contrast, this is how some sunsets look if you live in a country as flat as a pool table:
20160123_0015.jpg

Thanks Elvis.
Let's get back to your great backyard sunset pictures.
Glad you brought that up, Marcel.
I was downloading some other pics off my phone yesterday and realized I still had a couple of sunset pics on there that I don't think I've posted here yet.
...so, sorry for the delay folks...

...from the 14th...
2022_0414_200018.jpg

...from last night (16th)...
2022_0416_200248_HDR.jpg

The weatherman says rain for the next 7 days, so it might be a while before I make another post. Time will tell.

Wow, those are nice, Azul.
I love sunrises. I wish I could get some myself, but that view is blocked by trees and hills.
Maybe I will find a spot soon and get some sunrise pics.
Thanks for posting those. Truely breath taking.

EDIT: Just remembered, I do have one sunrise picture. Taken Sept. 8, 2004, this was taken off the back of a ferry boat as we were leaving Elliot Bay.....

090804-3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, those are nice, Azul.
I love sunrises. I wish I could get some myself, but that view is blocked by trees and hills.
Maybe I will find a spot soon and get some sunrise pics.
Thanks for posting those. Truely breath taking.

EDIT: Just remembered, I do have one sunrise picture. Taken Sept. 8, 2004, this was taken off the back of a ferry boat as we were leaving Elliot Bay.....

View attachment 665587
Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back