Harry "Gunner" Kenton, USMC - American hero

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars said:

Yes we know you are!

plan_D said:
Airplane is an awesome movie.

Yes it is, It is an all time classic movie!

102first_hussars said:
Havnt seen it,

Then dont say the movie is gay or make fun of it until you have seen it. It really is an all time classic and I am sure you would like it.

102first_hussars said:

Hes talking about where you said Gay!!!!!. That was a line from the movie and the reason it was so funny, is because it had nothing to do with what was going on and was just said out of the blue. He is saying dont make fun of it, until you have seen it.

Then dont say the movie is gay or make fun of it until you have seen it. It really is an all time classic and I am sure you would like it.

I wasnt saying the movie was.

Hes talking about where you said Gay!!!!!. That was a line from the movie and the reason it was so funny, is because it had nothing to do with what was going on and was just said out of the blue. He is saying dont make fun of it, until you have seen it.

I was jokingly saying you were, I had no Idea your quote was from the movie because Ive never seen it.

I'm not sure. If they are, I think I have a birthday idea then! I always loved some of the crazy schtick they did on that show. The special guest star on every episode was killed at the very beginning of the show.

"Tonight's special guest, Lorne Greene"
Then it shows him getting thrown out of a car and looking at the screen with that dramatic death face! LOL

At the end of every episode, they froze, like they used to do on the old 70s dramas, but they were not freeze frame. There was one where the guy was pouring coffee for another guy. The episode ended and they froze as the coffee kept pouring and overfilled the mug.

Sorry, I loved that show!

I remember that! Obviously not from the first showings, but my dad told me about it and a few years ago it was showed on TV. I couldn't stop laughing!

Wasn't there that ponce on it, and at the end of one of the shows everyone had frozen and he didn't know what position to put himself in? I can't quite remember it's been so long. And all this alcohol is finally doing damage.

I remember one where the "police squad" were investigating a man who hung himself, and one of the officers absent mindedly started swinging the body .

hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back