MTO/Africa build question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, she's a slim redhead with and tattoos......oh...you meant rescribe her! :oops: Naa, she's alright. I remember the lines being more crude than they are, but was wrong, memory has been probably been diluted over the years....

Well, as already mentioned in the Recent Purchases thread I've bought this one for the MTO/North Africa GB, which means that I'll wrestle three twins in that GB.....I need to seek help! :oops::lol:

Link to Mark Styling's artwork....Aircraft illustration

She'll become the B-26C-20-MO, B/N 41-35007 or as she was numbered in the 17th BG/34th BS, 13.....

Attachments

• Revell 1-48 B-26 B-G Marauder.jpg
    Revell 1-48 B-26 B-G Marauder.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 58
  • B-26 Reddy Teddy.jpg
    B-26 Reddy Teddy.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 59
  • B-26 Reddy Teddy 2.jpg
    B-26 Reddy Teddy 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 59
Well, as already mentioned in the Recent Purchases thread I've bought this one for the MTO/North Africa GB, which means that I'll wrestle three twins in that GB.....I need to seek help! :oops::lol:

Link to Mark Styling's artwork....Aircraft illustration

She'll become the B-26C-20-MO, B/N 41-35007 or as she was numbered in the 17th BG/34th BS, 13.....

Humm, this one may be alot hard to find info on but will see what I can do. Three, whats the third twin then?

The Bristol Beaufighter old boy....:lol:

You found one in a 13 also???? I will do some more digging but the B-26 will be alot harder to find info on though I do have some ideas and books on the B-26. I think Im up through October on mission reports for Peggy Lou but still at it.

No, not another "13" I'm afraid. Will be a bird from 603 Squadron "City of Edinburgh"and in anti-shipping duties in the Med. Very much appreciated Paul! :notworthy:

The three "sisters"....:lol:

Attachments

• Revell 1-48 B-26 B-G Marauder.jpg
    Revell 1-48 B-26 B-G Marauder.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 70
  • B-25J.jpg
    B-25J.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 83
  • TA61053 Bristol Beaufighter Mk.VI.jpg
    TA61053 Bristol Beaufighter Mk.VI.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 69
Hi Jan, Unfortunately I dont own this book B-26 units of the MTO but I did find this in one of the osprey previews of the book.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 66
Why not? Greece is a part of the Med, isn't it? I mean she has a coastline towards the Mediterranean Sea.... So personally I think that it should go. :D

Thanks for the info Paul!

Edit:

World War II Balkans Campaign
Battle of the Mediterranean
Gibraltar in World War II
Italian Campaign
North African Campaign
Operation Achse
Adriatic Campaign of World War II
Balkans Campaign
Cretan resistance
Fortress Crete
Dodecanese Campaign
Operation Felix

Axis occupation of Greece during World War II
Operation Herkules
June 1942 Crete airfield raids
Battle of Kos
Battle of Leros

Operation Lustre
Siege of Malta
Operation Mincemeat
Operation Accolade
Syria-Lebanon Campaign

Just some that has to do with MTO. There's more, but....:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Jan and Igor, saved me repeating the answers! I'll be posting the GB Guidelines within the next wek, possibly even with a map, in case anyone doesn't know where the Med is!! Just got to do a bit of checking and confering first guys.

No probs VB, better to have asked and found out, than not to have asked at all.....or something like that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back